Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot Dogs and Cool Cats

There are a ton of fun projects to do with the kiddos on color scheme. This one gets them every time because of the verbal pun :) The project is pretty self-explanatory, just thought I'd throw the idea out there!

I do this project with Kindergarten and First Grade and it really makes them giggle! I'm a big fan of using tempera block paint with my little guys, so that is the paint that was used here. Of course you could use liquid tempera, watercolor, even crayon! They are to make some sort of abstract background using the opposite color scheme. The possibilities are endless...



3 comments:

  1. I loved this lesson and wanted you to know that I blogged about my version and linked back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shedding is a normal event in every http://catandcats.com/ life and cat owners should accept this fact. Through shedding cats replenish their fur and maintain it in a good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respecting the time and exertion you put into your site and point by point data you offer!.. Best paella in Sydney

    ReplyDelete