Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week 2016

It was no small feat to try and top last year's Wall of Thanks for teacher appreciation...but I think we did it! 

I present to you...





I had my fourth and fifth graders choose a couple of teachers to turn into superheroes. Some gave capes and crowns...others let the title and writing take care of the creativity!
                  This is me ;)













This was a wonderful, thoughtful project on research, portraiture, and appreciation. I'm just sharing a few of the 91 portraits they drew. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all teachers, you are true superheroes!

















2 comments:

  1. Oh My head!!!! I love these! Tried to see what types of things the kiddos wrote about the teachers... Can't seem to enlarge enough. Please share if you used any type of guide. Did you work with another teacher on the writing part? Parent volunteers? Sooo doing this! Thank you for sharing .
    Amy amy.hussey@reading.k12.ma.us

    ReplyDelete