Tuesday, April 19, 2011

the versatile blogger award!

Awesome News! I was given The Versatile Blogger Award by a blog I just discovered: The Chocolate Muffin Tree. She is the mom of a preschooler, but you'd never know it because her crafts are right up my elementary alley! I love how she re-purpouses common household supplies for her projects!


First here are 7 things that you may not know about me:

1. I am currently 7 1/2 months pregnant with my second boy, Chase. My kids are juuuuuust now starting to ask questions!
2. I have also taught swimming lessons after school for the past 10 years. It's my "summer" job and I still love doing it!
3. I have a secret addiction to peanut butter and jelly!
4. I have two dogs, a Pug and a Boston Terrier, that snore and sleep in our bed. *sigh*
5. I cannot keep an indoor plant alive to save my life!
6. I am versed in just about every art form except crocheting, and some of my kids even know how to do it and I don't!!!
7. I have never started, pushed, or dealt with a lawnmower my entire life. I wouldn't even know where to begin to look if I had to!

Now to the 10 bloggers that I feel are worth such an Award:


To accept the award, there are several steps:

-Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back to your post.

-Tell us seven things about yourself.

-Award ten recently discovered bloggers

-Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Joanna! Here's the link back

    http://marymaking.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-grade-sillies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award, Joanna :) Here is the link to the post.

    http://explorationinart.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete