Tuesday, January 10, 2012

two of my favorite books!

I know for many of you Kindergarten remains the hardest to teach and/or be inspired to create lessons for! (Trust me, I KNOW!) While I by no means consider myself to be an expert, here are two of my tried-and-true Kindergarten art lessons which incorporate literature as well! You can read more about them in my contributing post on PreK and K Sharing.

What are some of YOUR tried and true Kindergarten art lessons! Be sure to leave your lesson link in the comment section so we can all go and check them out!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My favorite K lesson last year was this one based on the work of Stuart Davis.
    http://kids-finelines.blogspot.com/2011/05/city-shapes-and-sounds.html

    We did it VERY late in the year (May or June) so most kids were reading a bit.

    ReplyDelete